This recipe is a slight variation from our regular pakora recipes instead of slicing the onion I've created a very hot masala paste and marinated the cauliflower it totally tasted yum...☺
Video recipe...do watch and Subscribe...☺
1 Medium Onion
6 Pods Garlic
1 Inch Piece Ginger
1 Tsp Turmeric Powder
3 Tbsp Gram Flour(besan/kadalai maavu)
2 Tsp Rice Flour
6 Fresh Chillies
1 Tbsp Garam Masala
1 Medium Cauliflower
Oil for frying
Salt as per taste
- Please follow the steps shown how to clean cauliflower in the link given Click here for the detail blog post
- In a mixer jar add onion, garlic, chillies, ginger, turmeric, garam masala and a splash of water grind to a very smooth paste reserve.
- Make sure the cauliflower has no moisture in it after power cleaning pat dry the florets with a kitchen towel.
- Add the prepared masala to the cauliflower with salt and mix well add the gram flour and rice flour mix well place a cover and allow to rest for 20 to 45 minutes.
- Heat oil in a wok on medium flame.
- Add the florets one by one into hot oil and fry till golden brown drain and place the florets on a paper towel.
Serve hot garnish with lime wedges serve as a side dish for any meal or as a snack...Enjoy☺☺☺