Please click here to see how to clean cauliflower follow that step to prepare any cauliflower based recipe yes its important to follow...
250 Grams Cauliflower
3 Green Chillies
6-7 Pods Garlic
1 Large Onion
3-4 Cups Milk
1/4 Tsp Pepper Powder
10-20 Cashew nuts (soaked in warm water for 1 hour)
Salt to taste
Coriander to garnish
- Heat a heavy bottom pan add 1 cup water bring to boil add cauliflower, chilies, garlic, onion and milk. add very little salt cover and allow the cauliflower and other ingredients to cook till mushy consistency on a medium flame.
- Add milk if needed to cook the veg do not add water you will not get a creamy soup.
- Once cooked allow the cauliflower to cool.
- Add to a blender and blend to a smooth puree.
- Add the puree back to the pan or wok add water little by little to get the right consistency bring to boil. if you dont like bits and pieces of veg of nuts in the soup then strain it and boil.
- Add pepper powder and salt stir well garnish with cheese and coriander serve hot...Enjoy...:)
Do watch recipe demo video...:)