Pages

Thứ Ba, 10 tháng 4, 2012

Garlic Masala Baked Potato Wedges



here is something to be said about the versatility of potatoes. Fry 'em, bake 'em, roast 'em, saute 'em, cook 'em in a curry, mash and stuff 'em, well just mash 'em, heck if you fermented them right, you could even drink 'em :) There are a few people I have come across that don't like them but I can count them on my fingers. The biggest potato lover I have seen among them all is hubs, so much so that his friends tease him of being one. This will give you an idea - I make these baked garlicky potatoes very often especially on  Sunday afternoons intending them to be a side with lunch. He and kiddo will eat a whole piled plateful and he emphatically declares that to be their lunch. And yes, the 'baked' in the title must have given you a clue - yes these are not fried but baked instead. That way I don't mind their occasional gluttony as well. Very simple and elegant, completely full of garlicky flavor, crisp and addictive with an added twist of Indian masalas, I bet you cannot stop at one if you tried. My family loves what I cook for them. Then there is that occasional dish that stands out. After that there is that dish which I get special requests for remakes. This is one of those. So get to it, you will know what I mean.
Read more »

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét