Pages

Thứ Hai, 17 tháng 1, 2011

Lemon Cupcakes with lemon cream cheese frosting


If you have been a regular visitor to my blog you must have known by now that I have a clear obsession with chocolate and also most of my baked goodies are either chocolate based or consist of nutella. Every time I think of dessert, I think chocolate. Even when I am online looking for ideas, I type chocolate based search words... even when I am blog hopping, the category I check is chocolate baked goodies. You get the idea.
This time around when I was in the mood to bake some cupcakes I was again drawn towards making some black forest cupcakes or nutella cupcakes (God help me :)). But this time I struggled hard and overcame my obsession. It was mainly because of my not-much-of-a-chocolate-fan hubby (how can you!). Baked a lemon cupcake instead. I loved the results so much that from now on you will be seeing lots and lots of citrus in my baked goodies lol :) These cupcakes are so fresh, light and flavorful that even a no dessert and only chocolate person like me ate one whole cupcake with all the frosting (much to my hubby's surprise) ha ha!!

Read more »

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét