Pages

Thứ Năm, 20 tháng 1, 2011

Cinnamon Spice Mocha Frappe

 don't consider myself the over-the-top crazy types but I do sometimes do some real crazy stuff. A good example would be to get hubby to drive to the nearest 24 hour Walgreen at half after midnight to get sour cream so I can bake the egg less cake that I just thought about. But the one that tops my charts is driving to an ice-cream store in the middle of winter and having ice-cream to my heart's content. In the first couple of years of our marriage, hubby used to look at my funny but poor guy still obliged. Now I think he's gotten used to my ways and willingly agrees. Well look at the bright side, he gets to eat cake and ice-cream ;) And then again to defend myself, I have to believe there are a few of you out there that identify with me... come on...
Anyway, on similar lines, the other day when it was freezing over here and I was craving cold coffee. I've had the Mocha Frappuchino a few times at the local Starbucks. Did not want to take the drive so figured I'd make for myself on similar lines with whatever I had at the time in the pantry.
Read more »

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét