Pages

Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 1, 2011

Instant and Eggless Dark Chocolate Mousse

 read somewhere "A man cannot live on chocolate alone but a woman sure can!"
 How long did you think it would be? I mean, how long did you really think it would before I came back with another chocolate recipe? So here I am unable to control my urge for that rich, creamy, chocolaty, irresistible goodness! This  is an incredibly decadent, luxurious chocolate mousse recipe. Silky smooth luscious wonderful heavenly decadent perfectly textured (enough with the adjectives already) dessert by the one and only Nigella!
There is something romantic about mousse. Perhaps it’s the chocolate or the combination of light airiness and rich flavor, but whatever it is I think chocolate mousse makes a perfect treat for Valentines or any other romantic occasion. One thing that kept me a little away from this delicacy was the raw eggs, but only until I found this winner recipe. This Chocolate Mousse recipe is one of those easy simple recipes where Chocolate is the star and it looks like you've spent all day making it. Nigella rocks!!
Read more »

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét