Pages

Thứ Bảy, 20 tháng 4, 2013

Caprese Flatbread


You could call it Pizza if you so fancy or even nanizza if you are feeling creative because essentially this yummy dish is nothing but classic caprese style toppings over a naan flat bread. A few moons ago I had shared a similar flat bread pizza with some classic makhani style paneer topping. Of course the choice of toppings is only limited by your imagination but for me a very good combination (when its not paneer of course) is a simple but a classic combo of tomatoes, cheese, basic and garlic. Not to mention it is much simpler to put together than a traditional pizza if you use store bought naans which work perfectly well in this preparation.
Read more »

Tags:Caprese Flatbread

3 nhận xét:

  1. hellooo
    I am a follower of your blog since I came here to US. I used to see this blog everyday for new recipes. And I also made few of your recipes. But now as a mom of months baby I visited your blog after couple of months. One of my favorite is mango kulfi. As it is summer here i came here to see that recipe. I don't know if i missed something here, because it says this blog is only opened for invited readers. If you think I am worth it please allow me to see this blog. Because I love this blog. And my DH too.

    Trả lờiXóa
  2. I am a great fan of ur site but now a days it's not allowing me to visit ur site please send me an invitation to see ur site

    Trả lờiXóa
  3. Please send me an invitation to visit your blog, it says you are not allowed. I am a follower of your blog.

    Trả lờiXóa