Here are my pics for the best biscuit base...from Britannia 50-50 series sweet and salty I love maska chaska the beautiful curry leaves flavor makes it complete and onion fry are the best in the lot they are light and flaky....
1/2 Cup Sweet Corn
1 Boiled Potato (salted and grated)
1/2 Red and Yellow Bell Peppers ( Cut into small pieces)
1 Carrot (Grated)
1 Onion (finely chopped)
1 Tsp Butter
2 Cube Cheese Grated
2 Cheese Singles
Mint, Lime and coriander for garnish
Ready to eat fried potato sticks or sev
Biscuits for base
1/2 Tsp Chaat masala
1/2 Tsp Chilly Powder
1/2 Dry Mango Powder
- Add sweet corn butter and salt to a micro safe bowl and microwave for 2 minutes till the corn has cooked.
- Add 2 Sp fulls of bell peppers finely chopped chilies finely chopped mint and coriander with a dash of lime mix well and reserve.
- Cut the cheese singles in half's and into quarters.
- Use maska chaska with extra butter flavor for base top with corn mixture grated carrots sprinkle on the seasoning and garnish with potato sticks.
- For double cheese dhamaka use the same butter flavor maska chaska layer with one quarter cheese slice place the corn mixture top with grated cheese and carrots sprinkle on the seasoning chilly powder chaat masala dry mango powder and garnish with potato sticks.
- Used onion fry biscuit for base added grated potato and carrots sprinkled on some seasoning chilly powder chaat masala dry mango powder and garnished with potato sticks.
Serve these yummy biscuit chaat along with hot coffee or tea...enjoy...:)