Pages

Thứ Hai, 29 tháng 8, 2011

Mung Dal Paneer Samosa/Lentil and Paneer Stuffed Pastries

Featured on Huffington Post
amosa or Singhada (as we call them where I come from) always makes me nostalgic. I remember buying and treating on hot samosa from school and college canteen (which to me still is the best I have eaten till date) almost every other day. For the time when I was enjoying these crispy goodies - atleast for sometime - it would help me forget the dread of science and math classes! When at home, I remember when guests would visit during evening tea, serving samosa with tea was almost a given. My brother (a well known samosa fanatic) would keep waiting and dropping hints on what a great idea it would be to get some hot samosas. Papa, pretending to catch the hint, would hand him a ten rupee note. He would run over to the halwai shop at the corner of the street and get a dozen fresh out of the fryer for everyone ~ ahh! Can you believe samosas were 75 paise each back then!
Read more »

2 nhận xét:

  1. Hello,
    I am a big fan of your blogs on US masala about recipes. However, I can see that the blog is locked by invite only now. Is there a way that I can continue reading your blogs?

    Trả lờiXóa
  2. Hi.you can read blog us malasa on here.thank you so much!

    Trả lờiXóa