Pages

Thứ Bảy, 13 tháng 10, 2012

Spiced Lemon Rice


Rice can at times be the most convenient and at other times quite a job to prepare. Some rice preparations like a Biryani made the correct traditional way can be quite time consuming. Don't get me wrong, I love to make and enjoy the biryani - worth every bit of the effort that goes in to it - but more often than not you just do not have the time. Even your plain simple boiled rice can be some work if you add up the dal and curry that needs to go with it. That is when a quick but extremely flavorful rice preparation that can be totally enjoyed with a simple side like a raita is a real blessing. I have a few such tricks up my sleeve that I use quite often to put together a quick lunch. This classic rice dish is one of my favorites. The first spoonful gives you that kick of lemon together with the nutty flavor that grows on you with the sweetness of the rice as you chew on it. Whats more is if you notice the quick two step method below, once you have the boiled rice, this flavorful preparation can be on the table within as much as five minutes! If you love this rice do let me know and I promise I will let you in on some of the other ones from my bag of tricks.
Read more »

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét