Do watch the video and subscribe for more recipes...:)
2 Packets Monaco Biscuits
1 Boiled Egg
1 Onion ( sautéed in a sp of oil and a pinch of salt)
1 Tomato (Deseeded chopped into tiny cubes)
2 Sprigs Coriander (Finely chopped)
4 Chillies (Finely Chopped)
1 Tbsp Chilly Powder
Fruits 1 Ripe Mango(peeled and cut into tiny cubes) and 1 Pomegranate
2 Tbsp Lime Juice
4 Tbsp Powdered Sugar
Garlic Spread or Mayo
Salt as per taste
- In a bowl add 3 to 4 tbsp cream cheese and powdered sugar mix well till smooth texture.
- Add half the chopped mango and 1/2 tsp lime juice mix well and reserve on a serving bowl. top with rest of the mango as garnish place a cling film and refrigerate to chill.
- In a mixing bowl add 3 to 4 Tbsp Cream Cheese using a fork soften the cheese.
- Add half the onion , tomato, 2 chilies little bit of coriander 1/2 tsp of lime juice and mix well.
- Crush four or five biscuits into the mixture mix well add half pomegranate mix well. reserve in a serving bowl garnish using other half of the pomegranate cover and allow to set in the refrigerator.
- In a mixing bowl crumble the boiled egg using a fork add 2 tbsp garlic spread and 2 tbsp of cream cheese mix till well combined.
- Check for salt add if needed add the rest of the coriander, onion and 1/2 lime juice mix well and reserve in a serving bowl sprinkle chilly powder.