Please watch recipe demo video...
250 Grams Fish Fillet
1 Whole Lime Juice
1/4 Tsp Turmeric Powder
1 Tbsp Pepper Powder
1 Tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
5 to 6 Green Chillies
3 Sprigs Coriander leaves
1/2 Cup Semolina
Salt as per taste
Oil for frying
Fish Fillets are available at Auchan hyper market, MG 1, Metro Bangalore
- In a mixer jar add chilly coriander ginger garlic paste turmeric and salt grind to a smooth paste do not add water while grinding if needed add lime juice.
- Cut the fish fillets into cubes wash thrice drain excess water pat dry.
- Add the prepared masala with lime juice in a mixing bowl add the fish pieces to the marinate and mix well cover and refrigerate for a hours time.
- Spread semolina in a plate.
- Heat oil in a wok on medium flame.
- Mix the marinated fish once more before dipping in semolina.
- Dip the fish in semolina and tap of excess fry the fish in hot oil.
- Gently flip the fish and fry till golden color drain oil and serve with lime wedges and onion...Enjoy...:)