Pages

Thứ Sáu, 4 tháng 3, 2011

Orange Olive Oil Loaf Cake


ey again folks. So my story this time is as simple as... I just felt like baking. Baking something nice and flavorful and... citrusy. The only citrus flavor I felt like was oranges. But then I felt a real urge to include chocolate. On second thought though I decided against it... and I am glad I did. This loaf cake came out so perfect with such nice and clean yet with a burst of citrusy flavor that it could even be a mood lifter when you are feeling a little blue. On a more technical note, I do want to point out that with this bake I realized that the EVOO really does wonders to a fruity cake while being healthier than regular oil, and as you will realize from the recipe below, it is really really easy to put together.
Read more »

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét