Pages

Thứ Năm, 21 tháng 7, 2011

Cherry Peach Cobbler


tores are abound with luscious and juicy fruits these days. Hey what do you know, its summer. It is especially the time for stone fruits like cherries, peaches, plums, apricots and the like. Although modern grocery stores carry them in all seasons, this time of the year they are at their best.
The other day I asked hubs to get some regular grocery stuff from the store on his way back from work. I usually make a grocery list on my iPhone and email it to him and he carries the phone in his hands around the store, yes he's cute. I call it my high tech grocery list. Anyway, so this other day besides the usual potatoes, bread, milk and other stuff that was on the list, he got me a box full of ripe plump red cherries. After eating a few right after washing them right out of the bag, the only thought in my mind was 'dessert'. I have made and blogged about Cherry Crumble before so I decided to make my other favorite, the cobbler.
Read more »

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét