Pages

Thứ Tư, 27 tháng 7, 2011

Cream of Mushroom Soup

ay, I'm finally here with a soup recipe (...drumroll...)! I know the soups have not been my strongest suite. Many of you have pointed out that too. Funny how that works as I make quite a few variations of it at home but never really got around to posting any - which is very well evident from that fact that there is not a single soup on my blog even after posting over 200 recipes :D Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I am not much of a soup person myself. 
Alright, enough excuses and introspection. Now about the dish itself. Of the very few soups I like, this is definitely one of them. My first encounter with soup here in the US was the canned version. To put it simply, that encounter did not go very well, it was practically non-edible - and that left a scar. Until last week (I guess the scar healed) when after taking into account the feedback from my dear readers I suddenly realized that I used to like mushroom soup. Well you guessed it, I decided to make it for myself.
Read more »

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét