Pages

Thứ Năm, 8 tháng 9, 2011

Kashmiri Dahi Baingan/Eggplant in Yogurt Fennel Gravy


 have seen quite a few eggplant haters and also few ardent lovers but no one even comes close to my dearest eggplantaholic hubby. Oh yes, he just LOVES eggplant and can't get enough. He can eat it every single day and in all its forms :) Before I got married to him I didn't detest this vegetable but it was definitely not my favorite. Later however the vegetable grew on me especially with the killer Baingan Bharta he makes (yes he can cook eggplant too, not just eat). His love for eggplant was so well known that I was advised to learn as many eggplant recipes I could by family and relatives alike... lol. I used to keep an eye out for eggplant recipes everywhere possible books, newspapers, magazines, cookery shows and used to jot down (something I still do) in my treasured little diary of recipes. This dish is one of them. If 'Khana-Khazana' rings a bell, you would know - yes this is inspired from a recipe from one my most favorite chefs Sanjeev Kapoor.
Read more »

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét