Pages

Thứ Tư, 21 tháng 9, 2011

Triple Chocolate Brownie Cookies!

ere's my dilemma. I am not a big cookie fan. But absolutely love chocolate. Don't even care much for chocolate cookies. There is about only one baked sweet goodie that I like and that is a good loaded rich and moist brownie. If you get my drift, you probably realize where the thought of these cookies originated. There is one other angle to it. My little princess. She likes cookies especially chocolate ones, but she gives me a hard time when I try to get her to eat brownies. She takes it as I am trying to get 'food' into her and immediately revolts. But she likes the taste of brownies... don't ask.
So long-story-short as you can see these cookies are a winner.... er... well yes before I forget, hubs liked them too :)
Read more »

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét