- Scoop out your choice of flavor ice cream on a tray and freeze it for and hour.
P.S line the tray or plate with parchment paper as you see in the pic the ice cream melts and its tough to handle if the tray is not lined with foil or paper.
- Take 1 cup of corn flakes add to mixer jar and grind. reserve the powdered corn flakes in a bowl.
- Take the frozen scooped icecream and roll out in corn flakes powder line it on the tray and freeze again for and hour.
- In a bowl mix 2-3 tbsp of corn flour with little bit of water dip the frozen icecream in the corn starch and roll out again in the corn flakes. line the ice cream on a tray and freeze the coated icecream for 2 hours.
- Freezing the icecream helps the coating set properly and its easy to fry.
- Heat enough oil in a wok to fry the icecream.
- Oil must be really hot and fuming place it on medium flame and fry the icecream till light golden in color and serve right away.
I did serve my fried ice cream with some fruits i love. chopped up one apple, 2 figs, 5 strawberry, 1/2 cup of grapes added 3 tbsp of honey with few drops of honey and covered it with a foil and refrigerated the fruits prior.
After frying my ice cream i scooped up some fruits and bit of the honey sauce and served right away...we enjoyed...try it your self and enjoy...:)
Video Demo in English...Enjoy...:)
Hi Friends...I had to delete my fried ice cream video and reupload the video due to technical issues in video streaming...do watch my new upload and enjoy...:)