skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
usmasala
us masala, lemon crinkle cookies, masala, potato wedges, dark chocolate, usmasala, cooking, food
Pages
Trang chủ
Popular Posts
Butter Chicken/Murg Makhani
I f you have been following USMasala you would've probably guessed that hubs and I are vegetarians. This is the second chicken recipe am...
Paneer-Matar Paratha
In case you missed my Aloo-matar paratha from a few moons ago, this paratha is similar only better, in that it has paneer - my favorite ingr...
I Just Can’t Get Enough
There are some foods, some dishes, that I feel I could eat to infinity - dishes where I lose all self control. Or at least, I don’t want to...
Masala French Fries
This is an instant side-dish or snack recipe very tasty down side to this recipe it will not remain crisp for longer period of time masala f...
Caprese Flatbread
Y ou could call it Pizza if you so fancy or even nanizza if you are feeling creative because essentially this yummy dish is nothing but clas...
Peaches and Cream Chamomile Tea Cooler
Sometimes your instinct and reasoning skills line up to tell you something. A situation in which success should be guaranteed. You see the ...
US Masala turns One! Celebrating with Nutella Donuts and a Giveaway
inally the day is here. US Masala is One today . Since the day I started my blog an year ago I have wondered if I would be able to nurture i...
Thandai/Spicy Nutty Almond Milk
oli is this Thursday. This Festival of Colors is undoubtedly one of the most fun filled of all the festivals in India. The celebration of...
The Road Taken
I started writing this post over a month ago. Since then I have started and stopped quite a few times. Then I just stopped. And stared. Noth...
Valentine Treats!
A lot is said about Valentine's day. It means different things to different people, all related in some shape or form to love and caring...
Người theo dõi
Được tạo bởi
Blogger
.
Thứ Hai, 13 tháng 2, 2012
♥♥♥ Happy Valentines Day ♥♥♥
Britannia little hearts has always been my favorite snack ♥ I'm so happy to post my favorite snack for valentines day...served my little hearts with some chocolate ganache...thanks for visiting...:)
0 nhận xét:
Đăng nhận xét
Bài đăng Mới hơn
Bài đăng Cũ hơn
Trang chủ
Đăng ký:
Đăng Nhận xét (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2013
(98)
►
tháng 8
(6)
►
tháng 7
(29)
►
tháng 6
(12)
►
tháng 5
(5)
►
tháng 4
(6)
►
tháng 3
(10)
►
tháng 2
(14)
►
tháng 1
(16)
▼
2012
(140)
►
tháng 12
(15)
►
tháng 11
(9)
►
tháng 10
(9)
►
tháng 9
(4)
►
tháng 8
(15)
►
tháng 7
(15)
►
tháng 6
(11)
►
tháng 5
(12)
►
tháng 4
(11)
►
tháng 3
(11)
▼
tháng 2
(12)
Coconut Daal/Lentils simmered in spicy creamy coco...
Sweet Paan & Chocolate Paan
Palak paneer/Saag paneer
Fried Ice cream
Methi Paratha
♥♥♥ Happy Valentines Day ♥♥♥
Homemade Ferrero Rocher
Drinking Water
Masala Dabba
Schezwan Chili Chicken
Easy-Cheesy Garlic Bread
Hakka Noodles
►
tháng 1
(16)
►
2011
(180)
►
tháng 11
(10)
►
tháng 10
(7)
►
tháng 9
(14)
►
tháng 8
(14)
►
tháng 7
(18)
►
tháng 6
(15)
►
tháng 5
(15)
►
tháng 4
(19)
►
tháng 3
(21)
►
tháng 2
(24)
►
tháng 1
(23)
►
2010
(182)
►
tháng 12
(22)
►
tháng 11
(23)
►
tháng 10
(29)
►
tháng 9
(29)
►
tháng 8
(36)
►
tháng 7
(43)
0 nhận xét:
Đăng nhận xét