150 - 200 Grams Seer/Vanjaram Fish.
1 Large Boiled Potato1 Large Onion (finely chopped)
3 Green Chillies (finely chopped)
Fist Full Mint & Coriander leafs (finely chopped)
1 Tbsp Ginger & Garlic Paste
1 Tbsp Garam Masala or Kitchen King Masala
1/4 Tsp Pepper Powder, Turmeric Powder & Cumin Powder
3 Tbsp Bread Crumbs
1 Tbsp Lime Juice
1 Tsp Pepper Powder
1/2 Cup Bread Crumbs
Salt to taste
6 Tbsp Oil
- Heat a heavy bottom pan or wok add 2 cups water bring to boil add lime juice, salt and pepper powder add 1 tsp of oil and fish allow the fish to cook for 5 min.
- Allow the cooked fish to cool. Drain the excess water remove the skin and bones and reserve the flesh in a bowl.
- Heat a heavy bottom pan or wok add 2 tbsp oil fry the ginger and garlic paste add finely chopped onion fry till onion turns light pink in color add the dry ingredients garam masala, turmeric powder, cumin powder and the pepper powder fry till the raw flavor is gone.
- Add the chillies and fry a bit add boiled potato and cooked fish to the onion masala fry add salt as per taste.
- Add the bread crumbs, coriander and mint mix well and allow to cool.
- Beat the egg with a pinch of salt.
- Spread 1/4 cup bread crumbs on a wide plate set aside.
- Using a cutlet mould add the fish filling to the mould and creat a cutlet dip in the egg and roll on bread crumbs and set the cutlet aside.
- Refrigerate the cutlets for 10 to 15 minutes before frying.
- Heat a pan add 1 1/2 tbsp of oil shallow fry the prepared cutlets gently turn the cutlets once it turn golden brown to one side. fry both sides and Serve Hot with ketchup or mint chutney...Enjoy...:)
Demo video in English...Enjoy...:)