Tamrind Lemon Size
1 1/2 Tbsp Chilly Powder
1 Tsp Carom seed/Ajwain Powder
1 Tsp Chat Masala
5-6 Dry Dates
Jaggery double the amount of tamarind
1 cup water
Salt as per taste
- In a microwave safe bowl add water, dates, tamarind and salt microwave for 2minutes.
- To the cooked tamarind add jaggery and allow to soak in warn water for 10 minutes.
- Remove the seeds from tamarind and dates add the tamarind and dates to a mixerjar and grind to a smooth paste.
- Mix the smooth paste to the tamarind water and sieve the mixture.
- Heat a wok and transfer the mixture to the wok allow the mixture to boil on a low flame.
- Add the dry ingredients chilly powder, carom seed powder and chat masala to the tamarind once it starts to boil allow to reduce a bit.
- Allow the mixture to cool before storing in a tight container.
Video recipe in english ...:)