Pages

Thứ Hai, 18 tháng 2, 2013

Roasted Parmesan Garlic Brussels Sprouts with Sour Cream Dip


Who wants to eat brussels sprouts, right? If you were to make a list of commonly available vegetables that most people dislike, these little guys would most probably be very near if not the top of that list. Heck they use these even in TV shows when they have to show parents trying to stuff veggies into kids and the kids kicking up a fuss. Well, not in my family. Hubs loves them and the way he likes to put it "Who wouldn't especially if made the way you make 'em"! This was a new vegetable to me as well until a few years ago when their cute little cabbage shape got my attention. No points for guessing that curiosity got the better of me and I got a batch immediately. Of course the first thing I tried was to cook them like cabbages - in a curry. That was a success. Since then I have cooked them several different ways but these roasted ones are the most popular in my family. They are easy to make, not to mention very nutritious and with their crispy exterior and juicy soft insides, they make a great appetizer or a side to a meal.
Read more »

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét