Pages

Thứ Tư, 27 tháng 2, 2013

Vegetable Pizza Pull Apart Bread

Doesn't this bread just look just worth drooling over. For me at least I have seen this made by several folks and have wanted to make it for a while now. Funny thing is - I actually have. This is probably the third time around that I am making this but it was only this time that I actually got around to be able to hold everyone off till I took the pictures! A perfect snack (or even lunch) for bread lovers and a great crowd pleaser, this bread not just looks great itself, it will make you look good too. Slicing the bread just right takes some patience. Too deep a cut with make the bread fall apart and too little will not allow for enough filling. Filling it with veggie mixture needs some patience as well but tell you what, in the end it is all very well worth it. So pull away!
Read more »

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét