Recipe is very simple I've simplified the process for this recipe normally there is 3 different marination process which involves in preparing this kabab at home this recipe can be done in no time with absolutely very less oil.
Recipe Demo Video do watch and Subscribe to me on Youtube...:)
1/2 Kilo Chicken Thighs(skinned)
2 Tbsp Cream Cheese
3 Tbsp Yogurt
1 Tbsp Chilly Powder
1 1/2 Tbsp Garam Masala
1/2 Tsp Chat Masala
1/2 Tsp Coriander Powder
1/2 Tsp Turmeric Powder
1/2 Tsp Cumin Powder
1 Tsp Dried Fenugreek (Kasoorimethi)
Few drops Red Food Color
Salt as per taste
2 + 2 Tbsp Oil
I prepared this recipe in a halogen oven. at home you can prepare this recipe on a pan or even in regular oven.
- Wash the chicken twice place it in a colander and allow the excess water to drip out pat dry.
- Using a sharp knife gash the chicken this will help the masala to penetrated and will help the chicken cook fast.
- In a mixing bowl place the chicken add lime juice, cream cheese, yogurt, dried masala powders salt and 2 tbsp oil mix well and distribute the masala on the chicken and into the slit gashes place a cover and allow to marinate for atleast 6 to 8 hours before preparation.
- I preheated my oven at 180 degree for 10 minutes.
- Place the chicken on the oven rack and allow to cook in 200 degrees for 20 minutes.
- In the 20 minutes keep turning the chicken in every 5 minute break keep basting the chicken with oil at the same time.
- the chicken should turn into reddish brown color remove the chicken from oven serve hot with mint chutney and salad. Enjoy...:)