Pages

Thứ Tư, 27 tháng 4, 2011

Pineapple Mini Bundt Cake - Eggless

ineapple filled mini bundts! Cute as a button, light and fluffy with the slight hint of citrusy orange and freshness of pineapple in every bite - A sweet n refreshing pure spring- summer time treat!
I go for a light breakfast especially on weekdays. Be it a bowl of cereal or oatmeal or a quick sliced bread sandwich with some fruits and veggies. To keep things interesting, I always find myself looking for ways to come up with interesting but light and yet 'breakfasty' recipes. I have found that a light muffin or a light fruit bread comes really handy.
Here's a recipe for homemade pineapple mini cakes that I made in my adorable mini bundt pan and which can be very easily made in a muffin pan if you don't have a mini bundt pan. It was really liked by hubby and my princess alike. It is mildly sweet, has a distinct taste of pineapples and is extremely light that makes it just right for breakfast. I love baking with different fruits and this one sure is a keeper.
Read more »

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét