Pages

Thứ Năm, 5 tháng 8, 2010

Aloo matar paratha


loo parathas are something that don't need any introduction. These are the most popular of all the stuffed parathas in India. Can be found in high-end restaurants as well as at the road side dhabas. I have not met a single person in my life who doesn't like it. It is basically an indian unleavened and pan fried flat bread stuffed with spicy potato filling, generally served with pickle, yogurt or just a little pat of butter...mmmm! It is a staple dish in almost all indian households with minor variation in the recipe here and there.
I remember mom often used to make it for breakfast and also sometimes for dinner with tomato chutney during winter times and it was soul satisfying. She also sometimes used to add peas in the filling and I always liked that better as i love green peas... so here is my mom's recipe of my fav aloo matar de parathe!

Read more »

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét