Pages

Thứ Hai, 9 tháng 8, 2010

Sabudana khichdi

Sabudana (tapioca or sago) khichdi is a very famous dish from the state of Maharashtra but is popular all over India. It has a different taste in every bite, spice from the chillies, crunch from the peanuts, tang of lemons and slight sweetness from the sugar. This makes for a mouthwatering lunch, breakfast or snack. It is often enjoyed during the time of fasting, in fact as a kid I used to eagerly wait when my mom used to break her fast as she always used to make this dish. Nowadays I don't wait for fasts :-). I make it whenever I crave for some quick and easy yet delectable dish. The only time consuming part is soaking the tapioca otherwise the whole dish is ready in a matter of 10 minutes.
Heres how I make it.
Read more »

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét