Pages

Chủ Nhật, 1 tháng 8, 2010

Samosa




he 'KING' of Indian street food.. hot yummy samosas are the first thing that comes to mind when you think of Indian appetizers. I believe samosas have now gone global. How can you not love a samosa, crispy fried shell/pastry filled with amazing spicy potato filling.. total yum! there are over a dozen samosa recipes. Today I am giving my mom's recipe here. She used to add a little sooji in the dough to make it more crispy.. and her samosa filling I think is the best ever. I always thought of samosas as something that mom makes. Not even in my wildest dreams I had thought I will ever attempt making them.. and here I am.
Serve it hot with green chutney, tamarind chutney or just plain ketchup. They are also great to serve when you are entertaining guest. They will be gone in seconds!
Read more »

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét