Pages

Thứ Năm, 18 tháng 11, 2010

Brownie Tart

This Brownie Tart/Pie has a deep intense and rich chocolate flavor with a nice fudgy texture. One afternoon, after running errands I was sitting with my kiddo on the couch and turned on the TV and Ina Garten was pulling a scrumptious brownie tart out of the oven and it really made my sweet tooth ache. I can’t resist a fudgy gooey brownie and believe me I have enough will power to overlook the dessert section otherwise! But a Brownie in its fancy yet rustic tart avatar as gooey, fudgy and chocolatey and as this one is not to be ignored... I could taste and smell the intense choco flavor even through my TV screen... lol :). Immediately got up from the couch and made it within the hour. I totally love her Barefoot Contessa, everything she makes always looks divine and awesome and she makes it all seem so effortless. It turned out so good as Ina would say, what could be bad about brownies?! 
Read more »

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét