Pages

Thứ Tư, 24 tháng 11, 2010

Gobhi Masala / Caulifower cooked with cashew and spices

"What to make for dinner tonight?" A thought which haunts me immediately after having finished with lunch. Asking hubby usually is returned with "just make anything" or "can we order some takeout" (he is sweet I know)! Hmmm... I usually know I will make rotis but what do I make to go with it. I do try to come up with something new every now and then but being a vegetarian sometimes limits your choices. I face a similar situation when I find myself deciding on what to take for a potluck, or a  get-together which  should be  different and not the same old paneer and regular veg preparations.
Now cauliflower is everyone's favorite but how many times can you make and serve the same aloo gobhi, bhaji or parathas for that matter. So in my quest for making something different yet elegant, simple yet exotic and of course quick 'n easy, I tried to glamorize the cauliflower here a little.. hubby was pleasantly surprised and I was more than pleased with the results and a new find :)
Read more »

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét