2 Cups Heavy Whipping Cream (Chilled)
150 Grams Milk Chocolate
3 Tbsp Butter
3 Tsp Powdered Sugar1/4 Tsp Vanilla essence
1/4 Tsp Chocolate milk flavor
- Separate the egg yolks and white in different bowls.
- Using a electric beater whip the egg yolks first add vanilla essence, chocolate essence and sugar beat well and set aside.
- Whip the egg white till stiff peaks and set aside.
- Whip the heavy cream till soft peaks are formed set aside.
- On a double boiler add the chocolate and allow to melt in 10 minutes chocolate will melt add the butter mix well allow the butter to melt mix well.
- Remove the chocolate from flame and allow to cool for few minutes.
- Add the egg yolks mixture to the chocolate mix and combine with gentle hands.
- Add half the chocolate mixture to the whipped cream and fold the chocolate in the cream add the rest of the chocolate and fold well in the cream.
- Add one part of the whipped egg white to the chocolate cream mixture and gently fold the mixture add all the whipped egg white and very gently fold all the ingredients till well combined.
- Transfer the mixture into serving bowl top with chocolate sprinkles and chocolate sauce chill for 4 to 5 hours before serving...serve chilled and impress your loved ones...Enjoy...:)
I've done detail recipe demo video in english do watch enjoy...:)