Pages

Thứ Sáu, 18 tháng 2, 2011

Tropical Iceberg Coffee (cafe coffee day inspired)

Ingredients: 
1/2 Cup Filter Coffee ( Homemade )
1 1/2 Cup Milk
3 Tsp Powdered Sugar
1 Scoop Vanilla Ice cream
1 Tbsp Chocolate Syrup

Lets Prepare:

  • In a bowl add coffee, 1 cup milk, sugar, chocolate syrup, ice cream and mix well. cover the bowl and place it in the freezer for 3 to 4 hours all the ingredients must be frozen.

  • Remove the bowl from fridge and break the ice coffee into chunks using knife.
  • Add the coffee to the blender and blend well.
  • If you find the coffee really thick add 1/2 cup of milk and blend again. serve in tall tumbler...Enjoy...:)

I'm a huge cafe coffee day fan when ever i'm out shopping I'm sure to stop at coffee day to pick my tropical ice berg i know for sure there are many fans out there like me i always add extra chocolate and cream to my order yummmmmmmy...next time your in coffee day try this tropical ice berg or try to prepare at home i bet you'll love it....:)  


My recipe video demo...:)

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét