Pages

Thứ Hai, 21 tháng 2, 2011

USMasala for Tried & Tasted!

i Friends,  I'm happy and really excited to announce that my blog has been chosen for this month for Tried & Tasted. I have been blogging only for a little over seven months and never thought USMasala will get featured in this event so soon. Now when I think about it I don't believe that I have already posted over 150 recipes and have made so many friends. 
Everyone in food blogging must be familiar with this event started by Zlamuskha. I was familiar with this event and always thought how cool and different it was. I still consider myself a newbie in blogsphere and consider this a huge responsibility. It is also invaluable motivation to keep on making and posting recipes.
Hope everybody will have fun cooking this month using some of the work I have done. If you have any doubts or questions, please feel free to leave a comment or drop me a note at aaipey@gmail.com
Lastly but by no means the least, I would like to thank Priya and Lakshmi who have chosen my blog for the event for this month. Please visit Priya's blog, Mharo Rajasthan Recipes for the details regarding the event.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét