Pages

Thứ Năm, 9 tháng 8, 2012

Mushroom Tikka masala


This dish is one of the staples in my household. I make it often but for some reason never thought of posting it yet. Hubs mentioned this morning that he hasn't seen a curry on USMasala in a while. Incidentally I had plans of making this curry for dinner (yes the eternal quest for what to make for dinner was to be fulfilled by this curry today). The obvious idea clicked in my head to share it with you guys followed by of course the clicking of the camera.
Paneer and mushroom are hot favorites in our household. This recipe combines two of my absolute favorite things- juicy marinated meaty mushrooms in a tikka masala gravy. The result is always rewarding especially when I hear feedback from the little one like 'mommy  this is million gazillion nice' that she somehow manages to speak with a mouth full of the piece of roti and mushroom that she just so eagerly gobbled up. Another great thing about this dish is its versatility. You can pair it just as easily with naan and roti as with some biryani or plain white rice. A definite must-have for your next pot-luck.


Read more »

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét