250 Grams Paneer(Cut into bite size cubes)
2 Tbsp Schezwan Sauce Please Click Here for sauce recipe
1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
1 Tbsp Red Chilly Sauce
1 Tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
5 Green or Red Chilies Slit
1/2 Onion (Finely Chopped)
5-6 Garlic pods (Finely Chopped)
1/2 Capsicum (Finely Chopped)
2 Tbsp Maida/all purpose flour
2 Tbsp Corn Flour
1/2 Tsp Orange food color
1 Tbsp Corn strach
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
Do watch the ...Demo video...Enjoy...:)
- Marinate the paneer with ginger garlic paste, orange food color and red chilly sauce for 1/2 hr.
- Add salt, maida and corn flour to the paneer and sprinkle little water mix and coat the paneer with all the ingredients.
- Heat oil in a wok for frying on medium flame drop the paneer cubes in oil and fry till the coating turns light golden in color drain the oil reserve in a bowl.
- Heat a pan or wok add 2 tbsp oil fry the garlic, onion, capsicum and chilies add the schezwan sauce, soysauce and 1/2 tsp of red chilly sauce fry a bit.
- Add salt and 1/2 Cup water allow to boil a bit add corn starch and stir till thickens a bit add fried panner and toss in the sauce.
Garnish with spring onion and serve hot with noodles or fried rice enjoy...:)