Pages

Thứ Ba, 7 tháng 8, 2012

Oatmeal Lace Cookies


Yes I know, you have baked a cookie before or atleast had one. But if you haven't held one of these in your hands, you don't know what I am talking about. They say you taste food with your eyes first and these cookies are a definite treat to the eyes. When hubs picked one of these up, he turned it around a couple of times, gave it a good look and went "hmm... they look like lace", and I hadn't told him what they were named. I just smiled "they do, don't they?". They are not all about looks either. They are addictive and I am talking like potato chip addictive. You just cannot stop at one. When you bite into it you wonder how it is so thin and crispy yet manages to be delightfully chewy at the same time... and yes absolute fun to make too.
Read more »

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét