Pages

Thứ Năm, 2 tháng 12, 2010

Chocohotpots!


atching Nigella on Food Network, making these beauties sporting her always lovely smile I thought to myself "Come on. That looks too easy to be good." But the more I saw her melting, mixing the chocolate, baking and showing the gooey interior... ooo too good to resist she totally talked me into making it.
So, I did. Followed the recipe with my own little tweaks. And I confess-
I AM SO IN LOVE with this simple, yet UNBELIEVABLY SINFUL, YUMMY dessert, the perfect "molten yet crusty" chocolate souffle, forever gooey inside while the outside was nice and brownie-like! A brilliant recipe and I'm thrilled once again by Nigella's ability to combine deliciousness with simplicity. You can have it with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream to make it even more scrumptious. Despite being a rich decadent dessert, this one scores points on the number of ingredients too.  Just 5 ingredients (three additional ones are my own contribution :) and in under 30 minutes you can get everything done from start to finish... isn't that great! My whole house smelled like chocolate while it was in the oven and when it was out I just couldn't stop myself from tasting it burning my tongue in the process.. LOL kiddo and hubby loved it too!
Read more »

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét