Pages

Thứ Tư, 1 tháng 12, 2010

Yogurt Vadai / Thair Vadai



I've had my eye on this cookbook for a while now. 'Dakshin' by Chandra Padmanabhan. I finally found it online and bought it in a heartbeat. The UPS guy brought it yesterday evening (I checked the door several times during the day wishing he would hurry it up :) and here I am with one of my most favorite recipes from the book I made this morning. I went through almost the entire book and have bookmarked several fabulous dishes which... you guessed it... you will see me posting soon.
It also is my effort to venture into the vast and tasty world of South Indian cuisine. I do make a few south Indian dishes but I wanted to learn it the methodically through an authentic source. So friends here it is exactly recreated from the book and watch out for several more.
Read more »

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét