Pages

Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 12, 2010

Best of 2010 and Welcome 2011!!!!

Hi Friends- its that time of the year again. As corny as it may sound, 2010 went by in a flash. When I sit back to think about the details, a lot happened this year but still it feels like it was only yesterday we were welcoming '09 in our lives.
Well one eventful thing in my life for sure was the fact that I started this blog of mine. This blog has very quickly evolved from being another blog to the very passion of my life. So I thought it will be only suited to post this year's round up in terms of the popular dishes so far.
A few other things I believe are worth mentioning that I consider achievements for myself and my blog. In five short months my blog reached 100 posts, over 200 people that like and follow my blog, well over a 100,000 page views, 3 successful event, several beautiful awards and of course all those nice words of encouragement in the form of your comments and compliments from those who had a chance to attempt some of my recipes.
So here is the summary of 2010 by way of 11 of my personal favorite recipes and 11 recipes that you my visitors have liked the most.

Here's wishing you a very HAPPY NEW YEAR! May 2011 bring you all the happiness and your wishes come true. See you in the new year with more fun and food.
Read more »

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét