2 Tbsp Chopped Almonds
2 Tbsp Chopped Cashew Nuts
1 Tbsp Chironji (Saara paruppu)
1 Tbsp Melon Seeds
1 Tbsp Chopped Pista
1 Tbsp Golden Raisins
4 Tbsp Sugar
1 Tbsp Milk Powder
1 Tbsp Corn Starch
100 Grams Cottage Cheese (Paneer)
1/2 Liter Milk
2 Drops Rose water
1 Pinch Orange food color
2 Pods Cardamom
- Using a Cheese grater grate the cheese.
- Boil the milk on medium flame add sugar cardamom and milk powder to the boiling milk and stir well once the milk has reduced a bit bring the flame to low.
- Dissolve the corn starch with 1 tbsp water.
- Add the corn starch to the boiling milk and keep stirring add the food color and stir well tip in the cottage cheese and keep stirring add the rose water and chopped nuts stir well bring to a boil in 2mins and switch the flame off. allow to cool in room temperature before refrigeration.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour garnish with almonds and cashews serve chilled...Enjoy...:)
My friend pinky shared this recipe with us 15 years ago gosh time has just pasted so fast i remember pinky getting me this kheer...thanks for the recipe pinky where ever you are we will always love you hope you get to see my blog and video...we miss you....:)
I've Done Detail Video Demo For The Recipe...Watch And Enjoy...:)