1 Cup Corn, Pomegranate Seeds, Carrots, Cucumber, Apple, Onion, Grated Coconut
2 Tbsp Golden Raisins
2 Green Chillies
1 Tbsp Lime Juice
1 Pinch Asafoetida
Salt to taste.
- Peel and de-seed the cucumber and chop into small cubes.
- Cut Onions and carrots into small pieces.
- Core the apple and cut into cubes.
- Freshly Grate the coconut.
- Steam the corn with little salt for 5 mins and rinse twice in cold water.
- In a wide bowl add all the ingredients and mix well mix the asafoetida and lime juice and add to the salad add salt as per your taste mix well and garnish with either coriander or candied cherry serve as side dish with any south indian meal...Enjoy...:)
I've done detail video demo do watch and enjoy...:)