1 Fist Full Rice Noddles
250 Grams Chicken mince
2 Tbsp Ginger & Garlic Paste
1 Tbsp Chilly Powder
1/2 Cup Spring beans, Capsicum, Carrots, Cauliflower florets, Corn...Use what ever veg is avail at home...
All veg cut into julienne..
Few Mint and Coriander leafs finely chopped.
2 Green Chilles
1 Small Onion (Finely Chopped)
1 Packet Spring roll pastry sheets (Wheat Wrapper)
2 Tbsp Oil
1 Tbsp Butter
Oil for frying
Salt to taste.
- Heat a wok add 1 tbsp oil and fry 1 tbsp ginger and garlic paste tip in the chicken add the chilly powder and add 1 tsp salt fry well on medium flame till the moisture evaporates from the chicken and the chicken is well done fry well and reserve in a bowl.
- In the same wok heat 1 tbsp of butter and oil fry the ginger and garlic well tip in the onion and chillies fry well tip in all the veg fry well add salt cover and allow the veg to cook on low flame till well done.
- Once the veg has cooked through tip in the chicken along with the coriander and mint and fry and remove from flame.
- you can divide half the filling for just chicken and veg and the other for noddle chicken and veg.
- Heat 2 cups of water in a pot bring to boil and remove from flame add the rice noddle and allow to soak in warm water till the noddle is soft. drain...
- Add the rice noddle to one part of chicken mixture and mix well.
- Place the chicken filling on the pastry sheet and roll 1/2 way give a egg wash and seal all the edges fold and roll the pastry and form a spring roll .
- Heat oil for frying and fry the prepared spring rolls till light golden brown and serve hot with any hot sauce of your choice...Enjoy...:)
By adding shrimp instead of chicken also tastes good.
1 tbsp Soya and Worcestershire sauce can be added while preparing the filling.
tofu or paneer can also be substituted instead of chicken
By adding oregano you'll have a different flavor to the spring roll
I've done a detail video demo as always do watch and try the recipe your self...:)