- 2 Cups Maida = All purpose flour
- 8-10 Tbsp of Corn Strach or flour
- 1/4 Cup Oil 1 Tsp Salt
- Water to knead the dough.
- On a work surface add the maida and make a well in the middle add salt and knead adding water once you form a dough add 2tbsp of oil and knead well as you would knead for any bread or bun, knead for 10mins and allow to rest for 1/2 hour.
- Make roundels and roll out into thin roti with out dipping in flour you can spread oil on the dough while rolling out the roti.
- spread a tsp of oil on the rolled out roti and sprinkle maida and corn strach and smear even on the roti.
- pick the entire roti and creat fan shape and roll it back into a snail shape.
- roll the roti out to 1/2 inch rounds.
- heat a tava or pan and fry the roti in medium flame adding a tsp of oil to either sides of the roti.
- Serve hot with any curry and enjoy...:)
I've done a detail recipe video demo it was fun doing this parota do watch and enjoy...:)