Pages

Thứ Bảy, 4 tháng 9, 2010

Mango nut ice-cream

Making a good ice-cream is typically considered a very difficult task. I know because I have been there. I always thought good ice-cream can never be made at home or at least not without an ice-cream machine. But when I made Kulfi a few times, I figured why not try making ice-cream at home. I am glad I tried because I know this is a keeper recipe and will be a regular in our household. I had some mango puree left after making the mango lassi, also my brother and hubby are crazy for mango flavored anything, so I made mango ice-cream. I also added a few cashew nuts as we like the nutty taste in our ice-cream.This recipe is so easy that you will be amazed by the result, no churning, no ice-cream machine, no long list of ingredients. If that interests you read on :)
Read more »

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét