Pages

Thứ Sáu, 10 tháng 9, 2010

Kathal (Jackfruit) Biryani



If you have been following my posts recently you are probably familiar with my kathal (jack fruit) adventure. So as promised, here is my second dish in the kathal series.
This dish also was very timely as my brother was visiting for Raksha Bandhan and he is a die hard fan of chicken biryani. So I had to make that for him (will post the chicken biryani sometime soon). Being vegetarians, I couldn't leave us, specially dear hubby, biryani deprived... and I took it as a challenge to make something as good, if not better. Jack fruit biryani seemed the most logical choice. Followed my mom's recipe for chicken biryani just replacing the chicken with jack fruit and it turned out great. Both hubby and bro were happy and I got to use some of my huge pile of jackfruit, win win :).This recipe is simple and easy yet incredibly delicious.
Here's how I do it.
Read more »

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét