Pages

Chủ Nhật, 12 tháng 9, 2010

No bake tiramisu cheese cake (gelatin 'n egg less)





My first encounter with Tiramisu was at our local Olive Garden. Hubby completely loves it so he ordered it promising it would be absolutely wonderful. To be honest I liked the idea of the dessert but kinda did not like the strong raw egg taste and the rum soaked ladyfingers (but I still pretended to like it :) So I decided to make it at home without the components I do not like. I did try it some days back. It turned out great. I will post it soon. The other thing among popular desserts that I don't like is cheesecake (not much of a dessert person now am I!). So you might think it is funny for me to make this cake which combines Tiramisu and cheesecake. The other drive for me was to make a cake that does not involve baking (go figure). Believe me, it really tastes as great as it looks. It is a very light but decadent dessert that combines the taste of Tiramisu and cheesecake without the gelatin or eggs. If it is any indication, we finished half the cake within fifteen minutes of having made it.

Here's how I made it-
Read more »

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét