Pages

Thứ Hai, 13 tháng 9, 2010

Sparkling Italian lemonade and a Win !!

Basil infused lemonade..how does that sound..refreshing..cool..and so Italian na!..So its Giada time again and this time it is her Sicilian sparkling Italian lemonade which I had bookmarked the moment I saw  the ingredient list... lemon n basil... now I just love the flavor of basil the slight minty and an unique refreshing flavor which I like to put in everything... pesto, pasta, pizza... it just tastes awesome! Never put basil in drinks though so made this and It is out of this world good... crisp and delightful!! The basil is very subtle and surprisingly good with the lemon. I diluted it with a little bit more water because it was a bit strong for my taste, but overall we loved it. 
Read more »

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét