Pages

Thứ Ba, 13 tháng 7, 2010

Nutella Cold Coffee


One sunday evening after a heavy brunch and a relaxing nap me and hubby both were craving for some cold coffee (I wanted it with chocolate:) ) and didn't want to drive to starbucks.. so I raided my pantry and refrigerator and came up with this recipe with whatever I could lay my hands on and he went WOW! Now it is regular in our household, also have wowed guests by serving this who always ask for the recipe and don't believe how simple it is to make. Perfect for summer evenings and even as a dessert drink after dinner.Both of us like our coffee with chocolate so I used some Nutella (I did not have any chocolate ice-cream). The chocolate hazelnut flavor of Nutella mixed with coffee is just wonderful and refreshing. You will not believe drinking something so elegant and decadent was made in a matter of minutes.

Read more »

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét