Pages

Thứ Tư, 7 tháng 7, 2010

Paneer tikka masala


 love paneer. I mean I really really love it in all the different ways it can be made. So does hubby and my little princess. I can have it every single day and for every single meal. Infact, I am yet to come across someone who hates paneer. I love eating it as well as making different and new recipes using it. Any restaurant visit is just incomplete for me without having atleast one paneer dish :) A great substitute for vegetarian protein and a very versatile ingredient, can be used in different preparations like rice, bread, curries, desserts etc. It is regular in our house, very easy to make and always tastes good. I just can't write enough about my love for paneer.
The world famous "Paneer tikka masala " is something I absolutely love among all the recipes of paneer. The rich and creamy sauce, subtle tandoori flavors and spicy roasted paneer is something absolutely scrumptious and can have you drooling just by thinking about it. You just can not go wrong with this. Try this delectable and flavorful paneer dish and you will know what I am talking about!
Read more »

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét