Pages

Thứ Tư, 14 tháng 7, 2010

Tofu methi thepla

 
packet of silken tofu was sitting in my refrigerator for longer than I would've liked it to... everytime I opened my fridge, I would think what to make out of them but I just couldn't come up with anything. Last sunday for dinner I was not in the mood to cook something elaborate and thought of making some methi thepla. Which we all know is a well known gujarati bread which is thankfully a full meal in itself :) So I went in the kitchen and started preparing everything, opened my fridge and again the same tofu was there staring back at me and bingo came the bright idea :D why not make tofu methi thepla, went ahead, made it and served to hubby with some yogurt and pickle.. he loved it, I loved it and so this recipe was born. The result was a soft and flavorful tofu methi theplas. Also a very good way to add some extra protein to your diet, so both healthy and yummy. If you are not a big tofu fan, this dish might just make you a convert.. Can be served as breakfast or snack, lunch or even dinner.
Read more »

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét